terça-feira, 28 de outubro de 2008

Usually they come in pairs

All good things must come to an end and bad things must come altogether in a stomping herd.

Crying might last for a night, but with morning come joy. In life, there are just as many nights as days. Come on, just read the lines in between.

It's a solar eclipse season and if it was possible, the sun would definitely be hiding before the moon and all the other planets.

Pictures usually make me sad. Some make me sadder.

Parties usually make me feel cumbersome. Actually it is just because somehow I feel bad 'cause I just can't celebrate at all.

It's like listen to the sound but cannot feel the rain.
Trapped inside with no shackles and locked doors. Prison and prisoner.

It's a slow fade. Standing or sinking?

Nenhum comentário: